Friday, November 6, 2009

The Newbie..

I've been wondering.. Is it too late? And will I have the time to even take care of this new baby of mine? But then, who cares? Again, it's about My Life, My Way, and It's All About ME! ^^ And I will try my best to update what i can and allowed to update, whenever it will be.


I've seen all the cute and cool blog around and make a promise to myself to design a blog that suits my style. If only i know how, like, now!! haha... Just a lil' bit info about me....



This is how i look like (kinda, I've been gaining weight lately T-T) As you can see I had my nose pierced. It was done directly after I graduated from highschool as symbol of freedom and revelation of who I really am.








My Big Baby.. Rovin Klint. My childhood enemy. I used to hate him so much, and so did he. We first met when we were studying together at this private course near my house and his. One day, he acted stupid and put a cockroach in my shoe. I was scared to death!! I decided to throw my shoe at him. The next thing I know was he's trying to punch me. Luckily, my mom come to the rescue. Since then, I haven't met him until, one day around 2006, he found me, and the story goes........



My friends, the best ones. We met as highschool gi
rls. Been through a lot with them. From left to right the upper side we have Catherine Ilona, Sri Juita a.k.a Seju, Stephany. And lower side we have me, Lisa, and Maggie. P.s: Love ya girl ^^






My passion in life: FOOD!!





Most people just eat for living and don't appreciate them. But i treat them as one of my babies. I live to eat!!

By the way, I love quotes. So I'll end every session with the quote that I love.


"The world is full of cactus, but we don't have to sit on it"

My Life, My Way
Imelda "imei" Suharsono

No comments:

Post a Comment