Monday, December 7, 2009

6 Nov (three years ago)

me: opin da ampe rmh? imei mo nanya ar :) sbnrnya status hub kt skrng kyk gmn? n opin sbnrnya pgn kyk gmn?

(at that time, we'd had around 3 months of dating. He had told me how he wanted to be my boyfriend and stuff like that, buat I told him I would consider it. But, I thought 3months of dating and got to know him is enough. To be honest, i was getting tired of waiting for him to ask me again. So, i had to ask him)

him: ini opin br ja msk kamar... Td cuci muka sikat gigi.. hehe.. status? waduh.. opin jg ga tau r.. semuanya kan tergantung ime.. n_n lho? bukannya opin masi nunggu jawaban dr ime?? hari itu ime bilang ime butuh waktu.. si bo? ime bo ntn 24 yo? td mam capcai mahal bo? 32tb 2org? enak bo? yg gandi tuh lbh enak lor..

(he was crazy about 24, a serial.. and earlier that night we had some dinner and jln Wahidin, where we met a sick and drunken guy, but that's another story..)

me: Lho? kok jd tergantung imei? jd opin ms nunggu ampe skrng? ga gitu mhl lar.. brarti st org.. 16rb gt lar ho.. buatan mom lbh enak lar.. hehehe..

(yes, my mom do make a delicious capcay...)

him: iya seh.. kalo tar opin nanya lg tar sepertinya ane menekan ar..pdhl ime da blg butuh wkt.. makanya ga berani nanya liao lor.. ^^ lauta tiba2 nelpon r.. ime gie apain? ada buka tv? masak seh? berarti mom pande masak donk.. ane song ho tiap ari mam enak..

(in this part, I felt a very sincere feeling from him.. Not only he was very considerate, he was also very sweet ^^lauta is a friend of ours.. and they liked to dragged me out of my house from time to time to hang out with them. But I know the main purpose was to get me closer to him ^^ )

me: hehe.. ga brani.. jd skrng opin maunya kyk gmn? imei lg bc godhand.. opin ler? ada bk tv tp dikuasain cc.. hehe..

him: iya ga berani ar.. tar kan takut kl asik nanya terus tar ime merasa tertekan sedangkan ime masi butuh wkt.. right? ^^ kl memang ime da bs kasi jawaban. disini dah siap untuk mendengarnya.. hehe lbh tepatnya membacanya hihi.. opin baca ulat sutra yg td ar ime.. bsk u ntn 24 bo?

(again with the 24?? but it's very funny when he said he was ready to read it.. haha...)

me: mang opin ms harapin imei jd pacar opin? hehe.. liat bsk lho.. soalnya hr sls itnb da ujian semester liau lho..

(yes, i do study for my tests!! altough maybe for 10minutes only)

him: opin masi memimpikan ime utk jd pacar opin.. would you make it come true? ^^ tar wkt ntn 24 ingat dgr detail percakapannya biar ngerti n ga bingung..

(what's with this guy and 24?????)

me: okay :) iya lar.. kl prl ntar imei catat dialognya dr awal ampe akhir,sklian dihapal.. dasar..

(being sarcastis.. So not a good girl, but i had to do it)

him: HA?? did you just said ok? for real? ime my girl?

(my girl?? before, i would consider this kind of cheesy. But, I didn't, i thought it's sweet ^^ )

me: iya.. I'm your girl now.. hehe :)

him: sori lama gw sempat terbengong.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.. jantungan gw.. i dont know what to say.. opin ampe check beneran ga ni no hp ime.. jgn2 lauta ganti2 no hp ime lg.. pdhl td rencananya ai telp ganggu ime bobo e ar.. tp kok tiba2 jd bengong begini.. opin glad banget ar ime.. ^^

(he and lauta had this kind of weird game.. They would borrow each others phone, and then change the number of the girl the like with their number, of course without others knowing. And then, they would text the other as if it was from the girl.. But if the victim call the number, they would never pick up the phone.. And so he was afraid that it's not really me, but lauta playing this game again...
I didn't have the chance to reply him. He called me.. After a kind of weird and awkward conversation from him, and ended with a word that he wanted to said, but he didn't, we hung up)

him: imei thanks for being my girl.. i can't wait to wake up and knowing you're truly mine..

me: ur welcome :) and thanx jg atas kesabaran opin uda ks imei wkt buat mikir.. hehe.. gud mornite.. cuit dream

(gud mornite was our word for "gud morning and nite" because of all the text in the middle of the night going to be morning ^^)

him: I love you


"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love"

My Life, My Way
Imelda "imei" Suharsono

No comments:

Post a Comment